Frequently Asked Questions
(1) For all things COVID19 please see https://bedful.com/coronavirus/coronavirus-booking-guarantee
(2) Is there a pub nearby? – Yes 100m away serving great food & drinks
(3) Are BBQ’s/Campfires allowed – Yes if kept off ground in firepit / on stones etc
(4) How far away are the toilets/showers? 65m from site
(5) Is there a chemical waste disposal for campervans? – Yes
(6) Are there plug sockets available to use for phones / charging etc? – Yes – and every pitch has the option of a 16amp electric hook up
(7) How far walk is the harbour/sea? 10/15 mins there, 20 back!
(8) Are there electric hook ups? Yes – every pitch has the option of a 16amp electric hook up
(9) Is there a water supply on site? – Yes
(10) Is there a freezer where we can make ice blocks? Yes
(11) When are you open? The 2022 summer season runs from April 11th to September 16th. 11 hardstanding pitches are available all year round.
(12) Can I use a generator? No
(13) Are dogs allowed? Yes if kept on a leash at all times
(14) Do you accept touring caravans? No, our family friendly site is suitable for tents, campervans and smaller motorhomes (max 7m) only