Frequently Asked Questions
(1) For all things COVID19 please see https://bedful.com/coronavirus/coronavirus-booking-guarantee
(2) Is there a pub nearby? – Yes 100m away serving great food & drinks
(3) Are BBQ’s/Campfires allowed – Yes if kept off ground in firepit / on stones etc
(4) How far away are the toilets/showers? 65m from site
(5) Is there a chemical waste disposal for campervans? – Yes
(6) Are there plug sockets available to use for phones / charging etc? – Yes – and every pitch has the option of a 16amp electric hook up
(7) How far walk is the harbour/sea? 10/15 mins there, 20 back!
(8) Are there electric hook ups? Yes – every pitch has the option of a 16amp electric hook up
(9) Is there a water supply on site? – Yes
(10) Is there a freezer where we can make ice blocks? Yes
(11) When are you open? Our summer season runs from Easter to mid-September when 24 spacious, flat grass pitches are available as well as 11 hardstanding pitches. The hardstanding pitches are available all year round.
(12) Can I use a generator? No
(13) Are dogs allowed? Yes if kept on a leash at all times
(14) Do you accept touring caravans? No, our family friendly site is suitable for tents, campervans and smaller motorhomes (max 7m) only